An Android application for applying Minecraft mods, patches, and textures
Change the texture of blocks on Minecraft.
If you've ever played Minecraft, then you know that it can be challenging to see some of the patterns on the blocks. When you use BlockLauncher, you will be able to add patches and add various textures so that they aren't the dull colors that you see. It can make the game seem a bit more exciting. One of the things to note is that the app doesn't work with the free version of the game.
BlockLauncher is easy to use. Select the options that you want to add to the blocks that you're using in the game. Apply the texture or the patch, and continue building. You can use up to three patches at a time. This doesn't seem like a lot, but when you're working with individual blocks most of the time anyway, then it gives you a lot to deal with so that all of the blocks look the same and so that you're keeping track of the same patches that are being used. There is a lag time that you'll notice after you begin using the patches.
- Changes appearance of blocks
- Doesn't crash as much as other patches
- Lags at times
- Restarts on occasion
fix dropping custom items; add ModPE.getOS
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.